Join us for the 2018 Veterans Day 5k 10k 20k at Southport Beach House in Kenosha, Wisconsin on Saturday November 10th, and you might just earn one of our famous championship belts on this flat and fast course along scenic Lake Michigan. All proceeds will be donated to Team Red White and Blue.
Event details and schedule:
- DO NOT DELAY IN SIGNING UP.
- This event will be chip timed.
- Course Marshalls will be present at every major intersection for directions.
- Walk or Run the 5k event. Runners only please for the 10k and 20k events.
- Packet Pickup available at the Southport Beach House Friday November 9th 5-8:00 pm., and day of the event at the Southport Beach House November 10 beginning at 6:30 a.m.
- Race day registration will be available in the event there are available spots.
- Strollers and Dogs are welcome but will be REQUIRED to start the event in the rear of the crowd.
- This race (5k walk, 5k run, 10k run , 20k run) will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
- Participants cannot sign up for more than one event.
- All proceeds will be donated to Team Red White and Blue.
- Aa finisher medal will be given to 100% of participants upon crossing the finish line.
- A 5k hanger will be given for completion of the 5k.
- A 5k hanger and 10k hanger will be given for the completion of the 10k.
- A 5k hanger, 10k hanger and 20k hanger will be given for completion of the 20k.
- BLACK OPS: Be one of the first 150 registered and receive an additional hanger,
- Overall Male and Female winner for the 5k, 10k and 20k will be awarded a customer championship belt.
- First Male and Femail over the age of 40 for the 5k, 10k and 20k will be awarded a custom MASTER'S belt.
- Additionaly custom age group neck ribbons for your medal will be given to the top three male and femail finishers in each age group. **10 & Under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.